The University of Michigan Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures photo contest is open to all students affiliated with the Germanic department through research, study, or an internship abroad completed between May 1 - August 31, 2017. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
* First Place: $100
* Second Place: $75
* Third Place: $50
* Photos will be judged on subject matter, composition, technical quality, creativity, and originality by a select panel of University of Michigan staff and faculty members.
Rules of Entry:
* Entrants must be University of Michigan students affiliated with the Germanic department.
* Entrants must have participated in research, an internship, or study abroad related to or funded by the Germanic department between May 1 - August 31, 2017.
* Photos must be your original work and taken during your research, internship, or study abroad completed between May 1 - August 31, 2017.
* Up to three photos may be submitted per entrant.
* Digitally altered photos are not accepted. Black and white photos are eligible.
Submit photo(s) using the submission form.
Entries must be received no later than the September 12, 2017 deadline.
* Photos must be the original work of the submitter.
* Photo specs : JPEG, TIFF, or RAW.
* Color and black and white photos are eligible.
* Photos should be large format, high resolution (300dpi recommended).
* Each entry must be sent as an individual file via the submission form.
By entering the Germanic Department Photo Contest, the student acknowledges the Photo Contest Use Notice
Submission form: https://goo.gl/forms/IrXLbxElP