Luebke & Vogt is a German company in the area of molding technical rubber articles, which are used in automotive, electro-, household, and medical industry.
Project Management & Customer Relations from initial point of RFQ until production start. Production support & customer contact during product life cycle will be part of the job. To start out, this job will encompass mostly inside office activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Review incoming request for quotes for customer specifications and completeness and request additional documentation if necessary.
* Prepare quote requests for calculation and submit to calculation department.
* Prepare quotes from approved calculations and submit to customers.
* Follow up on submitted quotes via phone / e-mail etc.
* Capture details of nominated business and submit information to the appropriate department at the production facility.
* Technical coordination among the appropriate customer departments and manufacturing facility teams.
* Coordination with customers on project details and monitoring of project milestones.
* Manage PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities with the quality department on the customer side as well as internal quality management team.
* Management of PPAP releases and coordination of production launch.
* Management of customer production releases including relevant communication with the production facility dispatch team as well as monitoring logistics & timing for shipped product.
* Invoicing and follow up on open invoices.
* General support of customer requests and subsequent communications with appropriate departments.
* Management of customer claims including claim resolution in coordination with the customer and the appropriate team at the production facility.
* Support off-site sales activities as appropriate.
* Document maintenance including customer database, production part data and RFQ data.
* Successful completion of college degree.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
Luebke & Vogt Corp.
25889 Meadowbrook Rd.
Novi, MI 48375